Monday 25 May 2009

Perseverance

is a tricky thing... some regard it as a noble quality that shows ambition, some just see it as a synonym for stubborness.

Ambitious and stubborn...not necessarily a bad thing. After all, you stand in for something you want, you desire, you try hard to achieve it. Not letting it go is all you think about.

Obsessive? Maybe a little... but I learnt from a good friend that obsession is not the apocalypse itself. So why worry about something that seems to be for a good cause? Because in the end you could get disappointed? That you strived for is not what you imagined it to be? Or you fail and do not achieve it?

Everything is possible...but if you haven't tried, won't you be asking yourself whether you might have missed something?

Bisoux

Andy

5 comments:

  1. "Everything is possible...but if you haven't tried, won't you be asking yourself whether you might have missed something?"

    i looove, best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...and no, I don't think I missed something... I loved an illusion...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for the comment. to be honest, our conversation got me inspired and yes, it is definitely general thinking/words/situation. hehe :) not specific at all ;-)

    i got to thinking also about my own experience with 'holding on to someone' . My experience was long, but rich in lessons ;-)
    And you know I hope your holding on is worth it... or was. :) you deserve to be loved, and be happy :)

    I got your text sorry didn't answer but left it in my father's room and he fell asleep did not want to wake him by looking for it....

    but talk to you soon ok. :) Better 'personally' :)

    good night mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, thought so, but still, very fitting ;)

    Yes, yours is...even heavier!

    No, in fact, I do not consider it worth it...in fact, right now, I consider it one of the biggest mistakes in my life... hope that'll change over time... Thank you, so do youu!!

    It's all right ;*

    yep, hope so!

    good night :*

    ReplyDelete