Thursday 30 July 2009

Miles Away




Little Boots sings in her song "Mathematics" that nothing can "divide a heart + a heart"... is the same true for the equation

X times physical distance= X times emotional distance

?

It is. And it is not. Crappy conclusion... (my speciality, BTW) You miss your family, you miss your friends. At times, cause there are other times when you just enjoy being in a different place (even time).
But apart from friends and family, it really does help you concerning other matters...all right, well, you know, of the heart, that stuff, and all, yeah whatever...you know, I do not care about it! Right now, I just don't!
I MUSTN'T! I am in America, for Obama's sake!

Sometimes you just HAVE to let go, in order to NOT miss the life you are living.

Okay, not much sense in that post, but I needed to get it off my chest!

Love and greetings from San Diego!

Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment